Information from the Yankee Institute raises questions about ConnDOT’s spending on projects.
Public deserves explanation for ConnDOT’s absurd construction costs: Op-Ed
By Yankee Staff
Yankee Institute is a 501(c)(3) research and citizen education organization that does not accept government funding. Yankee Institute develops and advances free-market, limited-government solutions in Connecticut. As one of America’s oldest state-based think tanks, Yankee is a leading advocate for smart, limited government; fairness for taxpayers; and an open road to opportunity.
INTRODUCTION About 124,000 Connecticut government employees belong to a labor union.[i] These include teachers, state agency employees, police officers and […]Read More
BAD DEAL: The Case Against the 2022 SEBAC Agreements
SUMMARY Governor Ned Lamont, on April 1, asked state lawmakers to ratify tentative agreements with 15 state government unions that […]Read More
- David Chu on Connecticut’s Voting Tabulators are Unreliable and Unserviceable
- Len SUZIO on TCI Gas Tax! Part Deux
- james govoni on Over 200,000 people have moved out of Connecticut since 2010, as state economy declined
- james govoni on Don’t Be Mean to Government Officials or They’ll Take Free Speech Away
- Jay Koolis on Public Sector Job Growth Beats Out Private Sector In July