The Yankee Institute put up a giant troll outside the capitol to protest toll legislation.
‘Toll trolls’ demonstrate group’s disapproval of tolls at Capitol
By Yankee Staff
Yankee Institute is a 501(c)(3) research and citizen education organization that does not accept government funding. Yankee Institute develops and advances free-market, limited-government solutions in Connecticut. As one of America’s oldest state-based think tanks, Yankee is a leading advocate for smart, limited government; fairness for taxpayers; and an open road to opportunity.
Senators Will Haskell, D-Westport, and Alexandra Kasser, D-Greenwich, have filed a bill authorizing the Department of Transportation to install electronic […]Read More
Office of the Governor did not have supporting figures for truck-only toll numbers, according to FOI Commission hearing
During an October 29 hearing before the Freedom of Information Commission, an attorney representing the Office of the Governor said […]Read More
- I’m From the Government and I’m Here to Take Your Land
- Another Job Giant Leaves CT, Echoing Other Departures
- CT Saw Jobs Lost in December, Revised Private Sector Gains from 3,300 to 300
- More Taxes, More Regulations and School Regionalization
- What To Do When the State Is Flush with Cash? Increase Taxes!