Proposed legislation would show over reach of government following Janus Supreme Court decision. February 8, 2019.
Courant: Democrats offer state legislation to soften U.S. Supreme Court blows against public sector unions
By Yankee Staff
Yankee Institute is a 501(c)(3) research and citizen education organization that does not accept government funding. Yankee Institute develops and advances free-market, limited-government solutions in Connecticut. As one of America’s oldest state-based think tanks, Yankee is a leading advocate for smart, limited government; fairness for taxpayers; and an open road to opportunity.
Frank Ricci, Yankee Institute’s Fellow for Labor and Special Initiatives, was published in the CT Examiner March 8. “Accountability” for […]Read More
Carol Platt Liebau, Yankee Institute’s president, was published in the CT Mirror March 10. People grieve in many ways. But […]Read More
- Another Job Giant Leaves CT, Echoing Other Departures
- CT Saw Jobs Lost in December, Revised Private Sector Gains from 3,300 to 300
- More Taxes, More Regulations and School Regionalization
- What To Do When the State Is Flush with Cash? Increase Taxes!
- Losing Money, Losing Tik Tok Access, Losing Tax-Exempt Status?