Submitted by Carol Platt Liebau on March 1, 2019.
Testimony: Senate Bill 457, Senate Bill 738, and Governor’s Bill 874 (school consolidation)
By Yankee Staff
Yankee Institute is a 501(c)(3) research and citizen education organization that does not accept government funding. Yankee Institute develops and advances free-market, limited-government solutions in Connecticut. As one of America’s oldest state-based think tanks, Yankee is a leading advocate for smart, limited government; fairness for taxpayers; and an open road to opportunity.
March 10, 2023 Thank you for the opportunity to submit testimony to the Government Administration and Elections Committee regarding HB […]Read More
Testimony in Opposition to SB 999 Submitted by Bryce Chinault, Director of External Affairs
Thank you for the opportunity to testify before the Planning and Development Committee in opposition to SB 999: An Act […]Read More
- David Chu on Connecticut’s Voting Tabulators are Unreliable and Unserviceable
- Len SUZIO on TCI Gas Tax! Part Deux
- james govoni on Over 200,000 people have moved out of Connecticut since 2010, as state economy declined
- james govoni on Don’t Be Mean to Government Officials or They’ll Take Free Speech Away
- Jay Koolis on Public Sector Job Growth Beats Out Private Sector In July