Isabel Blank, February 21, 2019.
Testimony on Senate Bill 359
By Yankee Staff
Yankee Institute is a 501(c)(3) research and citizen education organization that does not accept government funding. Yankee Institute develops and advances free-market, limited-government solutions in Connecticut. As one of America’s oldest state-based think tanks, Yankee is a leading advocate for smart, limited government; fairness for taxpayers; and an open road to opportunity.
- I’m From the Government and I’m Here to Take Your Land
- Another Job Giant Leaves CT, Echoing Other Departures
- CT Saw Jobs Lost in December, Revised Private Sector Gains from 3,300 to 300
- More Taxes, More Regulations and School Regionalization
- What To Do When the State Is Flush with Cash? Increase Taxes!