The State Policy Network recently published a compilation of public policy ideas that are working to create jobs, reduce the size of government, and expand personal liberty in states across America. It reads like a task list for Connecticut legislators from tax reform to Medicaid reform. Check out the full magazine via the State Policy Network.
You Can, Too!
By Yankee Staff
Yankee Institute is a 501(c)(3) research and citizen education organization that does not accept government funding. Yankee Institute develops and advances free-market, limited-government solutions in Connecticut. As one of America’s oldest state-based think tanks, Yankee is a leading advocate for smart, limited government; fairness for taxpayers; and an open road to opportunity.
Local News Features Latest Yankee Institute and Connecticut Voices for Children Statement As featured in this local Fox News clip, […]Read More
CT Saw Jobs Lost in December, Revised Private Sector Gains from 3,300 to 300
Connecticut saw a 1,600 decrease in “nonfarm industry” positions in December, while November private sector gains (3,300) were revised down […]Read More
- David Chu on Connecticut’s Voting Tabulators are Unreliable and Unserviceable
- Len SUZIO on TCI Gas Tax! Part Deux
- james govoni on Over 200,000 people have moved out of Connecticut since 2010, as state economy declined
- james govoni on Don’t Be Mean to Government Officials or They’ll Take Free Speech Away
- Jay Koolis on Public Sector Job Growth Beats Out Private Sector In July