Yankee Institute president Carol Platt Liebau explains how Connecticut’s advantage over New York City and Boston has to be lower taxes and less regulations. June 14, 2019.
Courant: Can Connecticut compete with Boston? As UTC headquarters departs, focus turns to selling state’s strengths
By Yankee Staff
Yankee Institute is a 501(c)(3) research and citizen education organization that does not accept government funding. Yankee Institute develops and advances free-market, limited-government solutions in Connecticut. As one of America’s oldest state-based think tanks, Yankee is a leading advocate for smart, limited government; fairness for taxpayers; and an open road to opportunity.
Local News Features Latest Yankee Institute and Connecticut Voices for Children Statement As featured in this local Fox News clip, […]Read More
Hartford Courant: A CT proposal that would not move the carbon needle a millimeter
In an era when disagreement looms large on a variety of issues, surely all of us agree on the importance […]Read More
- David Chu on Connecticut’s Voting Tabulators are Unreliable and Unserviceable
- Len SUZIO on TCI Gas Tax! Part Deux
- james govoni on Over 200,000 people have moved out of Connecticut since 2010, as state economy declined
- james govoni on Don’t Be Mean to Government Officials or They’ll Take Free Speech Away
- Jay Koolis on Public Sector Job Growth Beats Out Private Sector In July