ConnDOT provided the Yankee Institute with estimates for projects, demonstrating their costs are highly inflated.
The public deserves an explanation for ConnDOT’s absurd construction costs
By Yankee Staff
Yankee Institute is a 501(c)(3) research and citizen education organization that does not accept government funding. Yankee Institute develops and advances free-market, limited-government solutions in Connecticut. As one of America’s oldest state-based think tanks, Yankee is a leading advocate for smart, limited government; fairness for taxpayers; and an open road to opportunity.
INTRODUCTION About 124,000 Connecticut government employees belong to a labor union.[i] These include teachers, state agency employees, police officers and […]Read More
BAD DEAL: The Case Against the 2022 SEBAC Agreements
SUMMARY Governor Ned Lamont, on April 1, asked state lawmakers to ratify tentative agreements with 15 state government unions that […]Read More
- David Chu on Connecticut’s Voting Tabulators are Unreliable and Unserviceable
- Len SUZIO on TCI Gas Tax! Part Deux
- james govoni on Over 200,000 people have moved out of Connecticut since 2010, as state economy declined
- james govoni on Don’t Be Mean to Government Officials or They’ll Take Free Speech Away
- Jay Koolis on Public Sector Job Growth Beats Out Private Sector In July