Home Care Daily highlights a report from the Yankee Institute on union deductions.
CMS deals blow to unions that had been automatically deducting dues from Medicaid-paid home healthcare workers
By Yankee Staff
Yankee Institute is a 501(c)(3) research and citizen education organization that does not accept government funding. Yankee Institute develops and advances free-market, limited-government solutions in Connecticut. As one of America’s oldest state-based think tanks, Yankee is a leading advocate for smart, limited government; fairness for taxpayers; and an open road to opportunity.
Like bad medicine, no amount of honey can hide the bad taste. Connecticut legislators are poised to pass several laws […]Read More
How could Connecticut lose jobs and have a lower unemployment rate?
Connecticut’s labor market is sending mixed signals. On the one hand, the state’s unemployment rate fell from 3.9% in […]Read More
- David Chu on Connecticut’s Voting Tabulators are Unreliable and Unserviceable
- Len SUZIO on TCI Gas Tax! Part Deux
- james govoni on Over 200,000 people have moved out of Connecticut since 2010, as state economy declined
- james govoni on Don’t Be Mean to Government Officials or They’ll Take Free Speech Away
- Jay Koolis on Public Sector Job Growth Beats Out Private Sector In July