Home Care Daily highlights a report from the Yankee Institute on union deductions.
CMS deals blow to unions that had been automatically deducting dues from Medicaid-paid home healthcare workers
By Yankee Staff
Yankee Institute is a 501(c)(3) research and citizen education organization that does not accept government funding. Yankee Institute develops and advances free-market, limited-government solutions in Connecticut. As one of America’s oldest state-based think tanks, Yankee is a leading advocate for smart, limited government; fairness for taxpayers; and an open road to opportunity.
The Connecticut People’s World Committee, a progressive and socialist advocacy organization, will honor members of various unions at its annual […]Read More
The Connecticut State Board of Mediation and Arbitration upheld disciplinary action toward an Ansonia police sergeant, who received a written […]Read More
- I’m From the Government and I’m Here to Take Your Land
- Another Job Giant Leaves CT, Echoing Other Departures
- CT Saw Jobs Lost in December, Revised Private Sector Gains from 3,300 to 300
- More Taxes, More Regulations and School Regionalization
- What To Do When the State Is Flush with Cash? Increase Taxes!