The Yankee Institute staged a protest with inflatable trolls outside the state capitol to protest proposed toll legislation.
Anti-toll group puts up giant ‘toll troll’ at Connecticut state capitol
By Yankee Staff
Yankee Institute is a 501(c)(3) research and citizen education organization that does not accept government funding. Yankee Institute develops and advances free-market, limited-government solutions in Connecticut. As one of America’s oldest state-based think tanks, Yankee is a leading advocate for smart, limited government; fairness for taxpayers; and an open road to opportunity.
This Monday, Gov. Ned Lamont and the General Assembly are expected to vote during a special legislative session on whether […]Read More
Connecticut residents are again paying some of the highest state and local taxes this year, according to updated figures from […]Read More
- I’m From the Government and I’m Here to Take Your Land
- Another Job Giant Leaves CT, Echoing Other Departures
- CT Saw Jobs Lost in December, Revised Private Sector Gains from 3,300 to 300
- More Taxes, More Regulations and School Regionalization
- What To Do When the State Is Flush with Cash? Increase Taxes!