Research from the Yankee Institute shows there is reason for concern about proposed toll legislation.
Too many questions surround toll initiative
By Yankee Staff
Yankee Institute is a 501(c)(3) research and citizen education organization that does not accept government funding. Yankee Institute develops and advances free-market, limited-government solutions in Connecticut. As one of America’s oldest state-based think tanks, Yankee is a leading advocate for smart, limited government; fairness for taxpayers; and an open road to opportunity.
Senators Will Haskell, D-Westport, and Alexandra Kasser, D-Greenwich, have filed a bill authorizing the Department of Transportation to install electronic […]Read More
Office of the Governor did not have supporting figures for truck-only toll numbers, according to FOI Commission hearing
By Marc E. Fitch Taxes,TollsOne Comment
During an October 29 hearing before the Freedom of Information Commission, an attorney representing the Office of the Governor said […]Read More
- David Chu on Connecticut’s Voting Tabulators are Unreliable and Unserviceable
- Len SUZIO on TCI Gas Tax! Part Deux
- james govoni on Over 200,000 people have moved out of Connecticut since 2010, as state economy declined
- james govoni on Don’t Be Mean to Government Officials or They’ll Take Free Speech Away
- Jay Koolis on Public Sector Job Growth Beats Out Private Sector In July