Yankee Institute Executive Director Fergus Cullen was the featured guest on the National Tax Foundation’s weekly podcast last week, talking about taxes and spending in the Nutmeg State. You can listen to it here.
Cullen Champions CT Taxpayers
By Yankee Staff
Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io
Yankee Institute is a 501(c)(3) research and citizen education organization that does not accept government funding. Yankee Institute develops and advances free-market, limited-government solutions in Connecticut. As one of America’s oldest state-based think tanks, Yankee is a leading advocate for smart, limited government; fairness for taxpayers; and an open road to opportunity.
A coalition of communists, socialists, labor unions and other progressive groups will be uniting to demand a “tax the rich, fund […]Read More
CT Ranks Among Worst for Best Individual Income Tax Climate
Connecticut’s race to the bottom in best individual income tax has stalled — ranking 47th for the third consecutive year. […]Read More
- David Chu on Connecticut’s Voting Tabulators are Unreliable and Unserviceable
- Len SUZIO on TCI Gas Tax! Part Deux
- james govoni on Over 200,000 people have moved out of Connecticut since 2010, as state economy declined
- james govoni on Don’t Be Mean to Government Officials or They’ll Take Free Speech Away
- Jay Koolis on Public Sector Job Growth Beats Out Private Sector In July